Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World of Warplanes, Who's playing it?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MikieLD

World of Warplanes, Who's playing it? Empty
PostSubject: World of Warplanes, Who's playing it?   World of Warplanes, Who's playing it? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 2:09 pm

Anyone else playing it now that it has been released, maybe we can get together and crash land in formation No ?
Back to top Go down
Spastic

Spastic

PostSubject: Re: World of Warplanes, Who's playing it?   World of Warplanes, Who's playing it? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:59 pm

I played in Beta. but never got to far. my comp barely supports WoT. SO I unfortunatlly cannot play this or MWO as I so much desire to do so.
Back to top Go down
Umdebus

PostSubject: Re: World of Warplanes, Who's playing it?   World of Warplanes, Who's playing it? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 1:22 pm

Played it in beta didn't really like the feel of it, tryed again now that its released and still dont really like the feel of the game.
Got as far as the 2nd tutorial mission when you have to fight a "less maneuverable enemy" which seems to run loops around the plane your in and just logged out Mad 

maybe ill buy a joystick and try it again but with a mouse I dont see the Enjoyment of playing it like this Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of Warplanes, Who's playing it?   World of Warplanes, Who's playing it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World of Warplanes, Who's playing it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Carnival's Rejects Forum :: Recreational Games-
Jump to: